To learn more about the scriptural foundations of our ministry philosophy,
read Tim Palmquist's new book, God's Plan
LifeSavers Ministries is a non-profit, inter-denominational,
Christ-centered ministry. The
primary purpose of LifeSavers Ministries is to serve
the front-line volunteers, providing resources and
support for individuals who, because of their vital
relationship with Jesus Christ and their firm pro-life
stance, are following God's call to serve as
missionaries to pregnant women and their children.
In order to provide continuity for these critical
ministries, LifeSavers Ministries establishes
schedules for volunteers who pray, counsel, or
maintain a visual witness at the abortion chamber.
Statement of purpose
1. To share the hope of the gospel with women and their families
who are dealing with unwanted or problem pregnancies.
2. To educate these women about pregnancy and fetal
development so they can make the best decisions for themselves
and their babies.
3. To disciple those who become believers in the Name of our
Lord Jesus and help them become established in a local
4. To befriend women who want help and encourage them
throughout their pregnancy and beyond.
5. To share the reality of God's judgment and the hope of the
gospel with abortion chamber staff.